BLADE LRi, BLADE Si and BLADE Sx make up the BLADE family of LED linear lighting luminaires that change the way we see buildings and structures at night.
BLADE grazes their light across the surface so we can see texture or completely change it with a spectrum of colour. By day you won’t know it’s there, at night BLADE comes alive.
Clean Beam Design (CBD) Technology :
- Using one linear optic which runs consistently across the length of the product eliminates scalloping
- New mixing chamber technology means the colours are mixed within the luminaire rather than on the surface thus producing an even lit effect.
Broad choice as standard:
- Various lengths are available with a wide choice of optic sizes
- 4 Colour temperatures to choose from including RGB
- Silver and Black finishes
Complete Glare Control:
- The light source is recessed into the body to provide a primary level of glare control. To give a further level of protection a louvre makes it incredibly comfortable to view in any environment.
Installation and mounting:
- There is a choice of 4 brackets starting from a simple 15 degree adjustable to a fully adjustable long arm bracket at 150mm and 300mm.
- For quick installation times, we provide a cable the length of its body to connect to the previous product.
- Integral driver means a reduction in site installation
- IP67 rated.
Suitable for wall grazing on building façades and surroundings, and highlighting objects in the public realm. They are suitable for outdoor applications with IP67 protection and for ambient environments up to 50ºC.
All acdc products are dual binned within a 2 step MacAdam ellipse to guarantee colour consistency and supplied with a 5 year guarantee