A feature rich lighting controller designed to provide a control solution for the most demanding of projects, whilst maintaining an easy to use panel of touch sensitive buttons.
The controller integrates a graphical color screen allowing scene photos to be displayed. Easily view the selected zone, scene name and design without the need to navigate through complex menus. Change the speed, color and dimmer using the circular palette. The lighting levels, color and effects can be programmed
from a PC, Mac, Android, iPad or iPhone using the included software.
• Sleek glass design which sits 11mm from the wall
• Graphical color display to show selected environment
• Color/dimmer/speed palette
• Color temperature mixing
• Touch sensitive buttons. No mechanical parts
• Touch sensitive wheel allows for accurate color selection
• Multi-zone microSD memory
• Multi-room control with 500 scenes, 10 zones
• 1024 DMX channels. Control 340 RGB fixtures
• USB & Ethernet connectivity for programming and control
• RS232, Dry Contact Ports and an Infra Red input port
• Clock and calendar with Sunrise/Sunset triggering
• Network communication. Control lighting remotely
• Catalog of designs including black and white glass
• OEM customization of the color palette and logo
• Windows/Mac software to set dynamic colors/effects
• iPhone/iPad/Android remote and programming apps
Programming the Controller:
The controller be programmed from a PC, Mac, Tablet or Smartphone
using the software available on the below websites. Refer to the corresponding
software manual for more information. The firmware can be updated
using the Hardware Manager which is included with the programming
ESA Pro Software (Windows) – Timeline + Multi-Zone
ESA2 Software (Windows/Mac) – Single Zone
Hardware Manager (Windows/Mac) – Firmware, clock..
Right click on any of the links below and select "Save as" to download any of the files.
Select to change region
Product Specification Sheets